- Fantastic opportunity for ongoing training and development
- Gain exposure working on large enterprise projects alongside an awesome team
GLiNTECH is an Australian IT services provider for enterprise clients. We aim to provide our clients with the best technology and best service in the industry, so we hire the people with the right skills and attitude to help us do it. Since 2000, we've been providing tailored IT solutions to businesses all over the world.
We are a small business feel with big business credibility - for example, we're certified Atlassian Platinum Experts and Puppet Gold Partners. In our office you'll find a mix of developers, technology experts, sales consultants and our operations team.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for a skilled and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our growing team! The right person will be agile and adaptable, with the ability to think quickly and deliver. You don't have to know everything, just know where to look!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be:
- Treated to a variety of projects & automation challenges that often relate to the Atlassian tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Involved in customer facing and internal engagements, giving you unique experiences, challenges, and exposure to a variety of technologies
- Given opportunities to increase you skill set with the latest technologies, especially since we partner with Puppet, Docker, Red Hat, Google Cloud and Atlassian
- Equipped with more knowledge than you could possibly come across in one environment!
What skills will I be using?
You'll no doubt bring a lot of skills to the job, but here are the things you must have:
- Ideally, you should have 3+ years of experience in the industry
- Impeccable communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Cross-platform troubleshooting experience
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders
- Have a hybrid of trainer and consultant mindset
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to think outside of the box
Also, exposure to Atlassian, Puppet, GIT and Red Hat certifications will definitely work in your favour!
Want to build on your skill set? That's great too as we've got you covered - we will train you up in different areas such as Puppet, Atlassian, RedHat, AWS, Google Cloud and others.
Why be a part of team? Show me the benefits!
It's hard to sum up in a few points, but here are some things we think are pretty great about our company:
- We help you develop - you'll always learn heaps while you're with us, but we're also willing to help pay for additional training/courses
- In-house R&D - if you've got a good idea, we can help you get it to market
- You'll also be treated to staff events, such as our monthly 'town hall' evenings to quiz leaders and influence company direction
- Have access to our open kitchen with free snacks, beer, drinks and coffee machine
- Sydney CBD location and a newly renovated office
This is a great opportunity for those like you who are passionate and eager to learn more as you are exposed to bleeding edge and cutting edge technologies alongside other creative people who are as passionate about technology as you! You will be constantly learning and applying new skills with each project you complete.
We believe strongly in giving back to your employees as well as participation within our community. We donate a percentage of annual profits as well as goods and services to the Sydney Children's Hospital.
How to apply -
Click the Apply for this job button and attach a cover letter to your CV (.pdf only)
Please note: we can only accept applications from people with the right to work full-time in Australia.