WebSphere Portal Consultant
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract with view of ongoing extensions
- Gain exposure working on large enterprise projects
GLiNTECH is an Australian IT services provider for enterprise clients. We aim to provide our clients with the best technology and best service in the industry, so we hire the people with the right skills and attitude to help us do it. Since 2000, we've been providing tailored IT solutions to businesses all over the world.
We are looking for a Senior IBM WebSphere Portal Consultant with hands on experience with version 8.5 to join a seasoned team of professionals. Our client is looking for a
Technical Team Lead to help steer the project to success.
This is a contract position; a great opportunity for those like you, who are passionate and eager to learn more as you are exposed to cutting edge technologies.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Solid understanding and administration experience with IBM WebSphere Portal 8.5.
- Understanding of IBM Web Content Manager (WCM) version 7.0 or above.
- Application skills and also the ability to understand system architecture and make recommendations.
- Demonstarted Technical Team Lead experience.
- In-depth understanding and use of WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle and familiar with Agile (Scrum).
- Tertiary level education (degree in Computer Science or equivalent).
Nice to have:
- HTTP Server Administration: redirects and proxying.
- Client facing experience (previous consulting experience in a services company will be highly regarded).
- Ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Impeccable time management skills and capability to effectively manage project priorities.
Why be a part of team? Show me the benefits!
You'll be treated to staff events, such as our monthly 'town hall' evenings to quiz leaders and influence company direction.
How to apply:
Click the Apply button and attach a cover letter to your CV (.pdf only)
Please note: we can only accept applications from people with the right to work full-time in Australia.
We will not be accepting CV's from recruiting agencies.