Thank you to all who joined us in Sydney! This event is now closed.
The JIRA Enterprise course provides you with tools and techniques for managing JIRA in the Enterprise. The course helps you better understand and deal with the unique challenges associated with installing, configuring, and managing JIRA in the enterprise. The course introduces you to tips, tools, and best practices for documenting, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting JIRA and the JIRA infrastructure components within the Enterprise.
In general, the discussion around JIRA application and infrastructure/system components is split to about a 60/40 mix, respectively.
When is the enterprise workshop being offered?
|Thursday 30th April 2015.
Suite 1, Level 1, 60 York St, Sydney NSW 2000
P +61 (02) 9299 3999
If you are interested in learning about other courses, please go to our Atlassian Training Page.
Who should attend?
People in a variety of enterprise roles could benefit from attending this course, including JIRA Administrators, System Administrators, JIRA Project Managers, Enterprise Architects, Managers, senior support staff, and DBAs.
JIRA and Project Administrators attending this course should have a minimum of 2 years experience working with and/or administering JIRA. JIRA and Project Administrators with less than 2 years experience working with and/or administering JIRA should take the introductory JIRA administrator training prior to attending this class.
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- Describe the unique challenges associated with managing a JIRA installation in the enterprise.
- Implement a strategy for documenting a JIRA installation and related infrastructure components.
- Identify optimization opportunities in an enterprise JIRA environment.
- Implement a suite of best practices to optimize the operation of JIRA in the enterprise.
- Develop a strategy and governance policies for managing JIRA growth in the enterprise.
What is the course format?
This course is highly interactive and encourages student collaboration and participation.
- JIRA Enterprise Overview
- Understanding your environment
- Tuning your environment
- Scaling your environment
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting JIRA in the Enterprise
Individual - $1000
Company (up to 12 people) - $10,000
Note: Prices are in $USD and exclude GST
Seats are limited, book now!
Other Training Courses You May Be Interested In