JIRA Service Desk Workshop 2016
EVENT BOOKED OUT. Please register your details for the post-recording footage for this event.
Discover how to get the most out of JIRA Service Desk in this exclusive workshop. GLiNTECH experts will show you what the best practices around JIRA service desk within your organisation are.
With Service Desk you can...
- Submit requests quickly using the intuitive customer portal
- Connect your Service Desk to the knowledge base in Confluence
- Use recommended articles to get answers before questions are even raised
- Set up new Knowledge Bases
- Use out of the box SLAs - or configure your own
- Measure time to first response, time to resolution and time waiting for support
- Create SLA targets for different issue types using JQL
- Transform your customer requests directly into JIRA issues
- Use JQL to easily configure your queues
- Automate the prioritisation of your requests
- Make use of real-time reporting
- Customise the look and feel
Date: Friday, 2nd December 2016, 8:30am -11:30am
Location: Suite 1, Level 1, 60 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Please register your seat below or get notified when the post event recording is ready.