We are looking for a recent Human Resources Graduate to take on the dual role of Office / HR Coordinator for our growing CBD office. Ideally you will be flexible, adaptable with a willingness to learn and help others. You will be provided with ongoing training and support as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
This is a varied role and is best suited to a team player who is willing to get the job done.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Office Coordinator Function -
- Reception duties: answering the phone, distributing mail, taking coffee orders and welcoming guests.
- Coordination of team meetings and staff events: such as purchasing gifts for staff birthday's and anniversaries, arranging the catering for staff parties and events.
- Supplier Management: including monthly supplies orders.
HR Function -
- Recruitment: filtering CV's, phone screening candidates, organising interviews and performing reference checks.
- Creating and managing job advertisements.
- Maintaining the HR and Recruitment System.
- Leave and timesheet management.
- Employee onboarding: preparation of contracts and facilitating employee inductions.
- Employee offboarding: conducting exit interviews.
- Collating of team expenses, overtime and other allowances.
- Probation and minor grievance management.
- Visa management and administration.
- Coordinating staff performance/probationary reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (exceptional phone manner is a must!).
- High level organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Business/Commerce with a focus for Human Resources.
Why be a part of our team? Show me the benefits!
You'll be treated to staff events, have access to our open kitchen, and be able to play PlayStation on our 65 inch TV in your downtime! Also based in a primary Sydney city location close to transport and endless cafes and restaurants.
We have a flat organisation structure, where everyone is heard and recognised.
How to apply:
Please attach a CV and upload in .pdf
Please note: we can only accept applications from people with the right to work full-time in Australia.