Senior Technology Consultant (Enterprise Applications) - Sydney
Are you passionate about enabling teams and solving problems with technology?
Do you have a 'consulting mindset' and love working on new projects?
GLiNTECH is growing! We're looking for a Senior Technology Consultant (Enterprise Applications) to join our amazing Sydney team.
- You're passionate about enabling teams and solving problems with technology
- You have worked with Atlassian tools (or similar), and understand the challenges that can face large-scale software implementations.
- Understand how to balance flexibility, control, governance, and user experience when implementing enterprise applications
- You're a senior professional who understands how to communicate effectively to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Be adaptable, with the ability to think quickly and deliver autonomously.
- You have an understanding of agile at scale, and understand the core concepts of project and portfolio management (PPM)
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and communication.
- Not phased when working in highly ambiguous environments and have some cross-platform troubleshooting experience.
About the role:
As a Senior Technology Consultant (Enterprise Applications), you will:
- Delve deeply into Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, etc) and other technologies to become an advocate and expert.
- Use your technical expertise to create scalable, sustainable solutions to business problems.
- Be involved in scoping, planning, designing and implementing large software transformation projects.
- Help clients implement agile digital transformations.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on business needs and contribute to the technical design and development of business solutions.
- Understand the importance of effective change management and training for successful projects.
- Significant experience in a technical role.
- Experience of planning and delivering large/enterprise technology projects.
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically, approximately 30% of the time to meet client needs.
- Either a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- A 'can do' attitude with the desire to contribute to a high-performing team.
- The right to work full-time in Australia.
GLiNTECH is an Australian IT services provider for Australia's leading enterprise companies. We are an award winning partner of major international technology vendors with a strong focus on Atlassian. At GLiNTECH we value continuous improvement and focus on maximising customer outcomes. We believe in employing diversity in our workplace and cultivating a collaborative and supportive environment. Our teams are small and agile, our projects are interesting and always challenging. We invest in the professional development of our team and encourage a flexible, mobile workforce. We have a flat organisation structure, where everyone is heard and recognised. GLiNTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is currently unavailable.