GLiNTECH is growing! We are looking for a passionate Software Trainer to join our Sydney team! The right person will have a knack for training people with different learning styles and be able to engage audiences.
GLiNTECH is an Australian software services provider. We aim to provide our clients with the best technology and professional services in the industry, so we hire the people with the right skills and attitude to help us do it!
Since 2000, we've been providing tailored software solutions to businesses all over the world. We're Atlassian Platinum Partners and work closely with clients to do deliver solutions using Atlassian (and other) products.
In our office you'll find a mix of developers, technology experts, sales consultants and our operations team.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Professional Services Director, you will be:
- Executing our training strategy
- Delivering on-site software training courses to both technical and business teams.
- Helping design and develop our training content - creating engaging resources, presentations and managing training environments
- Keeping up to speed with the latest tech, spotting enterprise software trends and updating training assets accordingly
- Facilitating scoping workshops for consulting engagements, developing solution designs and creating documentation
- Managing multiple concurrent projects at once; being organised, pro-active and conscientious
- Organising all tasks related to the training business; assisting with marketing, sales and admin
- Running internal training workshops to keep our team highly skilled
- Working closely with our customers to identify training opportunities, run training needs analysis, and develop enterprise training programs
The skills you'll need...
- Previous experience in a technical role - our trainers need to be technology experts as well as amazing trainers
- Tertiary qualified in Computer Science, Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or willing to obtain)
- Technical training delivery experience
- Ability to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Critical thinking to understand a business problem, and map it to a technical solution
- Excellent presentation skills, combined with a confident and outgoing personality to deliver outstanding sessions
- Ability to work against deadlines with a high level of attention to detail
- Some instructional design experience to create engaging resources
- Willingness to learn new technologies and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Experience using Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence or Bitbucket will help
- An understanding of agile project methodologies like scrum and kanban
- Willingness to be a team player - our culture at GLiNTECH is really important to us, so a cultural fit is a must
- Capacity to travel domestically up to 30% of the time
GLiNTECH is an Australian IT services provider for Australia's leading enterprise companies. We are an award winning partner of major international technology vendors with a strong focus on Atlassian. At GLiNTECH we value continuous improvement and focus on maximising customer outcomes. We believe in employing diversity in our workplace and cultivating a collaborative and supportive environment. Our teams are small and agile, our projects are interesting and always challenging. We invest in the professional development of our team and encourage a flexible, mobile workforce. We have a flat organisation structure, where everyone is heard and recognised. GLiNTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
If you are looking for your next career opportunity, then look no further and apply today via LinkedIn!