Atlassian Support Engineer - Sydney
Full time Position Available
Based in Sydney CBD
- Do you have a strong customer focus and a great troubleshooter
- Are you technically minded and want to be able to specialise in Atlassian tools?
GLiNTECH is now supporting customer's Atlassian environments via remote support and a new role has opened up for the right candidate to support our major clients.
Enjoying the fast pace of support is a must, as you will be skilled up quickly. After a short period of shadowing our best consultants and support staff, you will be working on support cases within 2months.
- Have the demonstrated desire to consistency build on your relevant technical skills
- Be agile and adaptable, with the ability to think quickly and deliver autonomously.
- You're a professional who understands how to communicate effectively to end-users with varying levels of technical ability
- Be able to manage multiple client requests and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management.
- Be able to work a rostered 4 day week, 3 of which are Monday to Friday, and the other day being a weekend day
About the role:
As an Atlassian Support Engineer, you will:
- Become an expert in all the Atlassian tools and common marketplace apps.
- Be involved in primarily support, but also involved in upgrades and migrations
- Handle level 1-3 tickets including incidents, problems, changes and service requests as well as junior team escalations
- Proficient in Linux, Windows and AWS. Scripting experience will be looked upon favourably.
- Some experience in at least one leading SQL database type: Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL or Oracle
- Working knowledge of ITIL, firewalls, reverse proxies, Java, SSO/SAML, LDAP, general networking and security concepts.
- Take a prominent role in further developing our internal knowledge base, and over time, guide and train junior support engineers
- Demonstrated experience in a complex technical role either as a system administrator, cloud engineer, devops engineer, support engineer, or similar
- Demonstrated experience with the Atlassian toolset as an administrator.
- Either a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Degree / Tafe Diploma or equivalent professional experience.
- The right to work full-time in Australia.
GLiNTECH is an Australian IT services provider for Australia's leading enterprise companies. We are an award winning partner of major international technology vendors with a strong focus on Atlassian. At GLiNTECH we value continuous improvement and focus on maximising customer outcomes. We believe in employing diversity in our workplace and cultivating a collaborative and supportive environment. Our teams are small and agile, our projects are interesting and always challenging. We invest in the professional development of our team and encourage a flexible, mobile workforce. We have a flat organisation structure, where everyone is heard and recognised. GLiNTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
If you are looking for your next career opportunity, then look no further and apply today!