GLiNTECH provides a fantastic team culture where individuals are supported and challenged to achieve their best potential. If you can demonstrate the right attitude of collaboration, initiative and an ever-expanding appetite for growth we will provide you the opportunity and coaching to help build your career.
We are located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Having been in operation for almost 18 years, we continue to grow and require bright, energised and collaborative people to treat our company as though it were their own.
We provide the right candidate an opportunity to learn about the IT industry, software products and professional services.
The right person for this role will have:
• Excellent eye for detail and a sense of urgency honed through previous exposure to similar roles; sales support, bookkeeping, accounting, financial reporting, etc. (ideally with 2+ years of experience).
• A love of good process and for continually enhancing process to achieve optimum efficiency.
• Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritize workload.
• Great communication demonstrating confidence, enthusiasm and an energetic approach to customer needs.
• A willingness to learn and be an open and collaborative team-player.
You will be responsible for:
• Creating quotes using our Salesforce CRM.
• Being the custodian of our Salesforce CRM by keeping all deal information as up-to-date as possible.
• Interacting with our vendors to understand their particular processes and rules.
• Working with the Accounts Officer for Accounts Receivable to communicating invoice information.
• Managing corresponding POs, Invoices and Quotes through their lifecycle.
• Engaging with customers for their quotes, software keys, invoices and logistics.
• Providing support to our high-performing team of Account Managers.
Why become a part of our team?
This is a great opportunity to grow within a sales team for someone aspiring to be more involved in sales or account management.
We have a small business feel with big business credibility - having won multiple awards in our industry. Our business is growing and we need talented, smart and co-operative individuals to take it to the next level.
GLiNTECH is also part of the 1% pledge and offer volunteer days to all staff during the year.
Please note: we can only accept applications from people with the right to work full-time in Australia.