Jira Service Desk collects issues quickly and easily, letting you manage them with ease then report back in detail.
With Service Desk you can also...
- Submit requests quickly using the intuitive customer portal
- Connect your Service Desk to the knowledge base in Confluence
- Use recommended articles to get answers before questions are even raised
- Set up new Knowledge Bases
- Use out of the box SLAs - or configure your own
- Measure time to first response, time to resolution and time waiting for support
- Create SLA targets for different issue types using JQL
- Transform your customer requests directly into Jira issues
- Use JQL to easily configure your queues
- Automate the prioritisation of your requests
- Make use of real-time reporting
- Customise the look and feel
Download our latest Little Black Book of Jira Service Desk Essentials to get started.