Server/DC versions of Jira
We examine 6 of the most common pain-points experienced by project teams, and discuss the various ways to get more meaningful insights into your data.
This course is a pragmatic approach on how to get the best information from Jira, to let you make better decisions.
The modules are
- Structuring your data - Aligning Jira to your ways of working
- Prioritising your work - and managing multiple pipelines
- Tracking Progress - Estimation vs actuals
- Forecasting End Dates - Data trends and projections
- Communicating to Stakeholders - Keeping everyone aligned
- Data Quality - Tips and tricks to improve your data
What is covered in the course?
- Issue linking
- Custom Fields
- Kanban Boards
- Searching & Filters
- Confluence Integration
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who manages their work in Jira. It's particularly relevant for Portfolio and Project managers, Scrummasters, Release managers, or similar.
This course assumes some prior experience of using Jira (navigating the UI, creating issues, etc.). New or novice users should attend the Jira Essentials course.
Note: this course is not suitable for users of Jira Cloud.
Format & Duration
This 4 hour course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run online as a remote session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
Contact us below for prices
GLiNTECH trainers are all Atlassian Certified Professionals and Authorised Instructors for Atlassian University