Getting More from Jira Workflows
Cloud & Server/DC versions of Jira
Do you want to learn how to configure and customise Jira workflows? In this course you'll discover advanced workflow features like conditions, validators, post functions, triggers, and commonly used status and transition properties. You'll learn workflow best practices and how to find solutions to common workflow requirements using real business scenarios. By the end of this hands-on course, you'll be able to build more effective Jira workflows by using all available workflow features. By the way, the concepts taught here apply to workflows in all Jira products.
What is covered in the course?
- Reviewing basic workflow concepts and configuration
- Addressing complex real-world process requirements using Jira workflows
- Creating conditions and validators
- Automating your workflows with post functions
- Triggering transitions
- Extending workflows with properties
- Implementing best practices using advanced workflow features
Who should attend?
This course is primarily designed for experienced Jira administrators who are new to customising workflows.
Anyone who's responsible for designing and maintaining business processes and translating those into Jira workflow requirements.
Format & Duration
This full day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run as an online or on-site session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.