Cloud versions of Jira
Learn to reduce project complexity through well-crafted automation.
Automation in Jira Cloud allows you to create automation rules based on dozens of triggers, extending the value of Jira and empowering your entire team to manage process consistency and productivity.
In this course, you’ll come to understand how powerful this Jira Cloud feature can be. You’ll learn how to efficiently create automation rules with results that match your intentions and match your team’s work processes. Explore how to integrate Jira with other tools like Slack, email, Bitbucket, GitHub, and any webhook-enabled services.
What is covered in the course?
- Describe reasons to automate Jira
- Create basic automation rules
- Administer automation rules
- Use smart values in automation rules
- Create advanced automation rules
- Use automation rules with other products
- Create Jira Service Desk rules
Who should attend?
Jira Automation is designed for Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Program Managers, Product Managers, Jira Project Administrators, and Jira Administrators.
Format & Duration
This half-day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run as an online or on-site session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.