Cloud & Server/DC versions of Jira
This half-day hands-on course provides a solid foundation for using Jira.
This course applies to all users of Jira. If a learner is also interested in understanding agile principles, they should instead take the full course named Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset.
The Jira Essentials course contains equivalent Jira information as the Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset course, but does not include the agile principles.
What is covered in the course?
- Jira Overview
- Project Boards
- Enrich Issues
- Putting it all Together
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to develop a better understanding of using Jira.
Format & Duration
This 6 hour course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run online or on-site and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.