Having great software is pointless if your teams don't know how to harness it's power.
And yet, training is often overlooked when new teams or projects start.
GLiNTECH are passionate about providing engaging and pragmatic software training.
We provide training that scales as required. We contextualise the content to align with your ways of working, making sure the right terminology and processes are embedded in the content.
We also recognise that effective training is not just a one-off event, it requires an ongoing strategy that evolves with time.
That’s why we partner with you to provide training options that evolve with your teams.
New tooling roll-out
Ideal for those undergoing an agile transformation, or looking improve the uptake of Atlassian tools across multiple teams.
We run courses at three levels:
- Kickstarters - the fundamentals teams need to get started effectively.
- Power User - deeper specialisations for those who need it
- Leadership - targeted sessions conveying the reporting benefits and data flow.
These courses have been delivered successfully to thousands of attendees, and are the fastest way to realise maximum value from your Atlassian tools.
Note also that the content can be contextualised to align with your particular project framework.
Existing Teams Uplift
For companies already using Jira but struggling to get any useful consolidated reporting or cross-team, cross-project views - we created the following course:
This addresses the most common pain-points teams face regarding rolled-up reporting and visualisation of their work.
This course was devised following thousands of hours consulting and training Jira users in every industry; get your teams educated and get better insights now!
Follow-up courses like Planning with Advanced Roadmaps provide role-specific expertise on more advanced features.
In addition to our amazing courses, GLiNTECH provides the following for enterprise teams:
- Change management - everything you need for a successful software roll-out
- Scaling - training that grows with you, from effective onboarding to embedding new ways of working
- Presentations - for all audiences; from large groups of end-users to the senior leadership team
- Hands-on labs - Customised activities for those requiring a higher-touch
- Consultative workshops - learn how to create training programs that last in our ‘train the trainer’ sessions
- Best practice - get advice on creating effective training resources
- Training strategy - consultation on all elements of training to ensure success
Check out what some of our clients say about us.