Jira Service Management Bootcamp
Cloud versions of
This 2 session bootcamp provides everything users of Jira Service Management need to get started with success.
You'll get hands-on experience performing the most crucial configuration tasks to set up your service projects.
The trainers take a pragmatic, real-world approach, focusing on how to configure your JSM projects with a focus on Service Requests management.
This bootcamp covers both IT and business use cases, incorporating enterprise service management practices.
- Understanding and configuring your JSM projects
- Service Requests
What is covered in the course?
- Creating a Service Project
- Requests & Queues
- Configuring SLA's
- Using a Knowledge Base
- Customizing Email & Portal
- Adding Users to Service Project
- Automating your Service Project
- Intro to Service Management
- Setting up a Knowledge Base
- Automating Service Requests
- Automating Asset Management
- Advanced JSM Reporting
- Improving & reporting on Service request Management
Who should attend?
This course is intended for Jira support teams, administrators, power users and anyone looking for the ability to fully configure their Jira Cloud environment.
A working knowledge of using Jira Software, Jira Work Management or Jira Service Management.
This bootcamp is run privately for your team of up to 10 people.
Contact us below for prices.