Jira Software Bootcamp
Cloud versions of
This 3 session bootcamp provides everything a team needs to utilise the power of Jira Software and advanced planning in Jira Plans.
The trainers take a pragmatic, real-world approach, focusing on how to provide visibility and insights into your work. Forecasting and scheduling and creating roadmaps is a primary focus.
- Overview of Jira Software projects
- How to configure and manage your project
- Advanced planning in Jira Plans
What is covered in the course?
- Managing Projects
- Roles & Permissions
- Managing Boards
- Boards and Projects
- Managing Issues
- JQL & Filters
- Reports & Dashboards
- Advanced Reporting
- Other Jira Features
- Team-Managed Projects
- Jira Plans
- Auto Schedule
- Releases & Scenarios
- Capacity planning for Teams
- Customising views
Who should attend?
This course is intended for any agile team wishing to harness the full power of Jira Software projects with Jira Plans for streamlined, productive work and insights.
Suitable for new and novice users of Jira and Plans
Format & Duration
This bootcamp is run over 3 consecutive days, with a 5-hour session per day, organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run as an online or on-site session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
This bootcamp is run privately for your team of up to 10 people.
Contact us below for prices.