Advanced Asset Management
Server/DC versions of Jira
In the Assets Administrators course you learn the most important tasks to set up a new Assets Object Schema. You get hands-on experience performing the administration tasks that are common to Assets and Jira. The course includes business use-cases and scenarios to assist in your understanding the present best practice. Topics include a solid foundation of all aspects of the Assets app.
The modules are:
- Assets Concepts - Understanding the scehma
- Populating Assets - Object, Importing and Integrations
- Getting the most out of Assets - IQL, Jira fields and Automation
- Maturing and Best Practice - Reporting and next steps
What is covered in the course?
- What is an object schema?
- What are object types?
- What are attributes?
- What are objects?
- How to configure an object schema and permissions
- How to structure your schema
- Creating objects
- Importing and exporting objects and schemas
- Assets query language (IQL)
- Jira configuration
Who should attend?
This course is designed for IT Managers, Administrators, Service Desk Managers, Incident Managers and anyone who wants visibility on their technology.
This course assumes some prior experience of using Jira (navigating the UI, creating issues, etc.) and some Jira Administration experience (custom fields, workflows, etc.).
Note: this course is not suitable for users of Jira Cloud.
Format & Duration
This 1 day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run online as a remote session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
Contact us below for prices