Server/DC versions of Confluence
You are faced with a new application called Confluence, and the buzz is that it's a great place to do your work and that it'll help you collaborate with others.
But how does that happen? And how do you get started using Confluence?
If you have these or similar questions, then this course is for you.
You'll learn the basics of Confluence, how to use it to create content and collaborate with co-workers.
You'll first dive into the basics: creating, editing and formatting pages, adding different types of content like files, links and graphics, editing collaboratively and using the hidden power tool of Confluence – macros.
But creating content is only half the story. In the second half of the course, you'll get into the power-user realm, where you'll learn to create and manage Spaces to organise content and to extend Confluence with other applications (available from the Marketplace).
You'll also learn how to create content in Confluence to expose Jira information.
This course will get you on the path to becoming a skilled Confluence power-user!
What is covered in the course?
- Set-up your Confluence profile
- Create, format and edit pages
- Collaborate by commenting on and sharing pages
- Add other content to pages including images and files
- Manage pages by organizing hierarchically, moving and deleting
- Work with tables
- Use macros to make pages simple, beautiful, and more functional
- Create and administer a space
- Work with page revisions
- Manage space and page permissions
- Extend Confluence with Marketplace apps
- Export content to formats like PDF, XML
Who should attend?
All new or novice Confluence users.
Format & Duration
This full day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run as an online or on-site session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.