Confluence Server Administration
Cloud & Server/DC versions of Confluence
Are you a new Confluence administrator that needs to set up a new Confluence instance or take on oversight of an existing one?
Do you need to know where to get started and learn the most important Confluence administrative tasks?
If this sounds familiar, this course is for you!
You'll gain a solid introduction to configuring your instance, managing your users and groups, and controlling access. You'll also learn how to effectively administer spaces and manage content, including structuring content so it's easy to find and use, cleaning up and maintaining content, and controlling access to content.
The course includes a variety of business use cases and hands-on exercises to assist you in understanding Confluence administration.
Best practices are included for each topic.
What is covered in the course?
- Configure system settings (Server/DC)
- Set up access to your Confluence site (Cloud)
- Configure global permissions
- Create and configure spaces
- Manage content in your spaces
- Back up spaces and your Confluence site
- Ongoing Confluence management
Who should attend?
Confluence Administrators, or Confluence users looking to become an Administrator.
Format & Duration
This full day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run online or on-site and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.