Managing Jira Cloud Projects
Cloud & Server/DC versions of Jira
This course prepares you to manage and configure classic projects in Jira Software and partner effectively with Jira Administrators. It covers all the tasks and best practices used in the creation, configuration, and maintenance of projects in Jira. It also covers topics that go beyond the scope of what project administrators can do, to give you a deeper understanding of how project administration is tied to Jira administration and maintaining the health of the system as a whole.
This course is designed for Jira power users and Project Administrators to prepare for the Managing Jira Cloud Projects Certification.
It's also a suitable entry-point for Jira Administrators who plan to earn their Jira Cloud Administration Certification in the future.
What is covered in the course?
- Creating and Managing Projects
- Managing Roles and Permissions
- Managing Boards
- Boards and Projects
- Managing Issues
- Jira Automation
- Reports and Dashboards
- Other Jira Features
- Creating and Configuring Team-Managed Projects**
**Team-Managed projects do not apply to DC/Server
Who should attend?
This course is right for you if you are an experienced Jira Cloud user, Jira Cloud administrator, team lead, agile project/program manager, scrum master, software development project owner or developer.
Format & Duration
This full-day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run as an online or on-site session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.