Managing Jira Service Projects
Cloud & Server/DC versions of Jira
This course gives you a solid introduction to getting a service desk up and running using Jira Service Management.
You'll get hands-on experience performing the most crucial configuration tasks to set up your service desk. Topics include configuring and branding your customer portal, creating queues and SLAs for your service team, linking a knowledge base, adding participants, and automating your service desk.
The course includes a variety of business use cases to assist you in understanding Jira Service Management administration, and best practices are emphasised for each topic.
What is covered in the course?
- Introduction to Jira Service Management
- Creating a service project
- Setting up request types for your customers
- Creating queues for your service teams
- Creating service level agreement (SLA) metrics
- Linking your service project to a Confluence knowledge base
- Adding agents, customers, and other Jira users to your service project
- Automating your service desk
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for setting up a Jira Service Management project which includes: Jira Administrators, Service Desk Administrators, Service Desk Managers, Team Managers and IT Managers.
Format & Duration
This full day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run as an online or on-site session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.