Jira Administration Part 1: Getting Up and Running
Cloud & Server/DC versions of
In the Jira Server course, you learn the most important tasks to set up a new Jira instance (Jira Software, Jira Core or Jira Service Desk). You get hands-on experience performing the administration tasks that are common to all three Jira applications. Topics include a solid introduction to the following areas of Jira Administration: user management, global and project permissions, project roles, schemes, and the configuration of issue types, workflows, and screens. The course includes a variety of business use cases to assist you in understanding Jira administration, and best practices are emphasized for each topic.
In the Jira Cloud course, you learn how to set up a new Atlassian cloud site and Jira Cloud products. You get hands-on experience performing both site and Jira administration. Topics include a solid introduction to site user management and product access as well as the following areas of Jira administration - global and project permissions, project roles, schemes, and the configuration of issue types, workflows, and screens. You configure both classic and next-gen projects. The course includes a variety of business use cases to assist you in understanding site and Jira administration, and best practices are emphasized for each topic.
What is covered in the course?
- System settings (Server course)
- Configuring Jira (Cloud course)
- Site management (Cloud course)
- Access management (Cloud course)
- User and group management
- Configuring global permissions
- Project creation and configuration
- Project permissions and roles
- Introduction to issue types, workflows, fields and screens
- Introduction to schemes
Who should attend?
This course is designed for new Jira administrators who administer Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and/or Jira Core Cloud or Server/Data Center
The follow-up course to this is Jira Administration Part 2: Taking it to the next level
Format & Duration
This full-day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run as an online or on-site session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.