Jira Administration Part 2: Taking it to the next level
Cloud & Server/DC versions of Jira
This course follows on from the Jira Administration Part 1 course. It continues the same case study and goes deeper into the administration tasks covered in Part 1, focusing on Jira Software and Jira Core.
This course will explore more complex schemes (only permission and notification schemes were covered in Part 1), more advanced workflow configuration as well as board and sprint permissions. The course is structured around a case study where an organisation creates a set of configurations and schemes to apply to new projects and existing in progress projects. Real world examples and best practices are emphasised.
What is covered in the course?
- Mapping your business requirements into Jira
- Configuring issue types, fields, screens and their associated schemes
- Customising workflows with conditions, validators, and post functions
- Configuring board and sprint permissions
- Applying configurations to new and existing projects
Who should attend?
This course is designed for new Jira Administrators who have completed Jira Administration Part 1: Getting up and running or those with a good understanding of Jira Administration looking for more insight into project schemes and configuration.
Format & Duration
This full day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run as an online or on-site session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.