Service Request Management Essentials
Cloud versions of Jira
Get hands-on experience with how to set up and configure Jira Service Management for the ITSM practice of service request management.
Learn to create a self-service knowledge base, automate common tasks, and how best practices can improve your service request management process.
This course covers both IT and business use cases, incorporating enterprise service management practices. During this course you’ll learn how Jira Service Management, including Insight, is used for asset management, and Confluence is used for knowledge management.
You’ll also learn how to create and interpret Jira Service Management reports to gain insights for improving your process.
What is covered in the course?
- Introduction to Service Request Management
- Setting Up a Knowledge Base for Self-Service
- Automating Service Requests
- Automating Asset Management
- Best Practices for Service Request Management
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Service project cloud administrators, Jira Cloud administrators, and other members of service teams such as IT support managers, technical leads, customer service managers, and help desk managers.
Before taking this course we suggest you should be familiar with the topics covered in Managing Jira Service Projects like queues, request types, SLAs, automation, and the customer portal.
Format & Duration
This half-day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run as an online or on-site session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.