Asset Management Essentials in JSM
Cloud versions of
This hands-on course serves as an introduction to core Assets functionality.
Learn how to use Assets to manage your Enterprise assets (EAM) and IT assets (ITAM), and explore its CMDB capabilities.
In this course, you’ll get acquainted with the Assets UI and navigation. You’ll work with object schemas to create and manage object types, attributes, and objects, as well as run searches and generate reports.
You’ll learn to configure Assets automation and integrate with external systems to import data into Assets.
What is covered in the course?
- Assets Basics
- Creating Object Types and Attributes
- Connecting Object Types
- Searching and Basic IQL
- Importing Data
- Assets Automation
Who should attend?
This course is intended for Assets users, Assets managers, Assets administrators, Service project administrators, and other members of incident response teams such as IT Ops managers, IT support managers, technical leads, developers, site reliability engineers, network engineers, and more.
Format & Duration
This full-day course is organised and led by GLiNTECH and their instructors.
It's run as an online or on-site session and will:
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Include interactive discussion, Q&A, interactive polls and more
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide soft copies of all notes and workbooks.
As part of GLiNTECH's Cloud specialisation, we offer team training for teams of all sizes:
- Small teams up to 5 people
- Regular teams up to 10 people
- Large teams up to 15 people
Contact us below for prices.